Friday, July 11, 2008

Matt + Claire

I just finished shooting Matt and Claire's wedding and I just can't say enough about these two! They are really great people and super fun to be around. They had a whole relaxed casual feel to the wedding and I tell you what it was AWESOME! I must say that the father-daughter and bride-groom dance was about the best I've seen. They had so much energy and fun during these that you just couldn't help but have a huge smile on your face.

I'm really having a hard time not putting all the images up here but here's a few and I will soon have a slide show to watch.

Oh, and I must say it was for sure the best ending to a wedding! They had a full size HUGE fireworks show to send them off. VERY NICE!!













5 comments:

Jake said...

How on earth did you take this picture?! Thats awesome -Jake

Anonymous said...

Mike, You did an amazing job shooting this wedding. I cannot say how excited I was for the wedding, and you helped because now I can look back on it and relive the wedding through the pictures you took. They all look amazing and really capture the fun vibe the wedding had! Amazing job :o)

AmyC said...

Wow, Mike! These are awesome. Some of your best work yet, in my opinion! SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

Where did this wedding take place? I love the building!! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this venue! Is there anyway you can help me with contact information for them? I am looking to hold a wedding next September in a barn!
arolson28@gmail.com