Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Greece + Turkey

So I just got back from Greece and Turkey! This was just a vacation so all the pictures that are here are just my personal images. It was actually really fun to shoot this way because I was just shooting for fun, nobody was expecting anything and if I didn't like it I didn't take the picture! Ahren and I really had so much fun on this trip, we actually moved around alot. We started in Athens for a couple nights then went to Santorini for a few nights then went to Istanbul for a couple then hit Athens for one night on our way home. It really seems like alot but it made the trip alot of fun because every few days you got to go to a new country and a new hotel. We went with our good friends Chris and Kim and I don't think that we could have gone with a better couple! They are very well traveled and their really alot of fun!

So in this trip I got to experience:

-A grilled squid! (still not sure about that one)
-The Acropolis (AWESOME)
-A scooter ride around Santorini island (way fun)
-A Turkish bath (I kept my shorts on!)
-The blue mosque (WOW)

Things I learned about the people:

-EVERYONE smokes!
-men don't wear shorts
-nobody is overweight
-they conserve energy way better than us!!

All in All it was a fantastic trip. I want to thank our friends for inviting us to go and I look forward to the next time we travel together!!!

To see the slide show just click HERE

No comments: