Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jake + Emily

Jake and Emily 8.16.08

What a cool wedding! They got married at Jake's parents house and it is such a cool place, they could easily rent this place out for weddings and could make a killing! This wedding had such a cool feeling to it. This really felt like a great, close group of people and the set up was just sweet. From the lighting to the food and the music it was very classy! It was very refreshing to have good chill music during the first part of the reception, I mean some good old school classy stuff. You didn't find yourself having to yell to speak to others. UNTIL later on in the evening, it was time for people to dance and it got loud and fun.It's funny because they had a late evening wedding and we kept saying "I don't know how they are going to get people to wait to see everything". It was very late and everyone was still there! I think we left at about 12:30 in the morning and there were people behind us.

Anyway it was a fantastic wedding and I am so happy that Jake and Emily chose me to shoot it! Thank you very much you guys and I wish you all the happiness in the world. You are really great people.







No comments: