Monday, August 11, 2008

David + Renee

Engagement shoot time for David and Renee! We got to our spot where there should be a very cool water fountain and there was a sign that said " sorry no water for a week or two". Well that was a bad start. So we decided to start there anyway and it just got fun from there! They were really great to work with, just so open to have fun and relax. Everyone gets warmed up about half way through the shoot but they actually were great from the start! David just pretty much said "tell me what to do and I'll do it" and Renee just went into sassy model mode!

I just had a super fun time with these guys and honestly I could have shot for another hour but the light started to go. I think the wedding should be fun and I'm really looking forward to it. If you know Renee you know she has a very big and open personality! I'm guessing there will be a tear or two from her during the wedding.






No comments: